Monday, September 20, 2010

Welcome

Hi there everyone!! So, I am sure you will be able figure out shortly that I am not an "expert" or even an experienced blogger so this will be a learning experience for me along the way. The blog is new and took me weeks just to figure out how to create a background/title/buttons, but I love the process and look forward to expanding on my knowledge and building on the blog foundation I have created so far.

I love to cook and people ask me for recipes all the time, so I figured it would be great to have them out there where people can find them and share with others. Making new recipes and experimenting with cooking is a very fulfilling and gratifying hobby (especially when I get to see the enjoyment on the faces of my unsuspecting food tasters).

Through the years, I have accumulated hundreds of recipes .... so it will take some time to get them each loaded onto the blog, but in the meantime please feel free to browse the site and try to find something yummy to share with your family!! Feedback is great when it comes to food so I welcome your comments or suggestions.................have fun and enjoy!

~Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment