Friday, December 31, 2010

Oreo Balls

This is super yummy and very easy!! My oldest son wanted to make this for Christmas so I bought the stuff and let him go. He did such a great job and they were awesome. Ok, I get it...........they aren't hard but hey, I will take advantage anytime someone else wants to help out and make something (especially when that someone is 15!!) We will be making these again since they were such a big hit.

On another note, I changed the name of these. Ashton gave me the recipe with the name below and I just could not bring myself to type it out as a title so if you choose to go with the lovely tasty title below, be my guest!

Reindeer Poop
1 pkg. cream cheese
1 pkg. Oreos

Smash the Oreos in Ziploc bag till they are crumbs.
Mix cream cheese with Oreo crumbs in blender (Becomes very very thick so make sure to use a spoon or something to move it around in between cycles). Roll into balls and refrigerate for 30 minutes.

You can also dip these in chocolate and make a truffle type of dessert. I am sure that would be quite rich and yummy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment