Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Twilight Breaking Dawn Party



Ok, I know I am a thirty something mom and wife.....................................but, I loved the Twilight Saga Books and then of course loved the movies also. So, of course the only options was to throw a release party for the 4th movie coming out this Friday. Some friends and I (yes they were all adults also) got together to watch the three previous movies and enjoy some good food. Below are the pics from our set up at the Twilight Night. It was a great pre-party for Breaking Dawn part I. Enjoy!!































We made: Southwestern Egg Rolls with a cilantro dipping sauce; deviled eggs, goat cheese stuffed mini peppers, salsa onion dip, shrimp cocktail, honey drizzled cheese with walnuts and dates; onion soup stuffed mushrooms and of course red velvet cupcakes with chocolate chess piece toppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment