Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub

Previously I posted the lemon scrub I made.  Since they were going to be for holiday gifts, I figured I would make a sweet flavor to go with the bitter lemon as a "gift pkg".    After all there is nothing better after these winter months, than a good sugar scrub to get all that winter dry skin off before swimsuit and sandel season!

I went with the Brown Sugar recipe I found here then added some vitamin E oil for the skin benefits.


1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup-3/4 cups olive oil
1-2 tsp of vanilla
1 tbspVitamin E Oil

Mix dry ingredients together in bown and gradually add wet ingredients in the order they are given.  Work it together with a spoon until it all looks the same.   If too dry add more oil.

Like with the Lemon Scrub - I used the small Ball Jelly Jars, mainly because I think they are cute and then also because they are the perfect size for this type of gift.



I put a cute tag on the top with the ingredients and directions. 
Then I just stacked it with a lemon one and tied with ribbon for gifts.

1 comment: